show that touches my heart
Thursday, August 27 '
show that touches my heart
Just watched a Japanese drama.

Is about the emergency department in hospital.

I think is quite nice to watch and I will continue to watch it.

It talks about sensitive issue. On life and death.

Being capable or not capable.

Determination.



【中文剧名】:救命病栋24小时4
【日文剧名】:救命病棟24時4
【电视台】:富士电视台
【首 播】:2009-08-04
【演 员】: 江口洋介 松島菜菜子 木村多江 北乃紀伊 西原亜希 山野海 中山裕介

Labels:




Welcome

Hello!
To accomplish great things, we must not only act;
but also dream; not only plan, but also believe
Profile

Sojini Yap
04 May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Was)
Marine Offshore Technology

Social Network
Wishes

♥MacBook Pro
♥Iphone 4
♥Venice
♥Agnes B wallet
♥Victoria Secret Bikini
♥Lingerie
♥Stay Healthy
♥Be Happy
♥Daystay (Boutique Hotel)
♥Spain
♥London

Music


Title: I gotta feeling
Artist: Black Eyed Peas


Tagboard

Gossip Area

Go Green
Site Oficial da Gisele Bündchen






Credits

designer; angelineeeeeeee(:
background;Photobucket.