4 more weeks to holiday$BlogItemTitle$>
Saturday, September 6 '
4 more weeks to holiday
attachment have been driving me crazy.
I hate to wake up at 4 plus
I hate that the company shuttle bus at 0605hrs
I hate to start work at 0725hrs
I hate to work at the same old things and not learning anything new.
I hate eating rice rice rice for lunch everyday
I hate to end work at 0455hrs
I hate to reach home at 6plus
I trying to get use and i'm still trying.
I really love friday.
and i now wait for friday to come.
is this what work life is.
I so dislike it.
To me it's lifeless.
I always getting so restless after work. I really want more more sleep during the weekdays.
I know that what i work for now is definitely lesser than what i will be doing but i still hope for the best. I have to adapt. and i love challenges. I will be good and i will be!!