
The GOLD medalist-
Nastia Liukin
My Favourite Gymnast-
Shawn Johnson
A awesome competition between Nastia Liukin & Shawn Johnson which both represents USA. They represent USA on Gymnatics All-round Women. And Nastia Liukin won a gold medal with a score of 63.325 points. She had great scores on the uneven bars and balance beem. Great work for the both ladies. Nevertheless, Shawn Johnson still hold up a sliver medal. Not bad results. Both girls are team and also rivarly. Admire their sportmanship and spirit.
Personally, I love
Shawn Johnson's smile and her confidence level. She have a very consistent score but just not enough for gold. Yet she still my personal favorite. Went to her blog(
http://www.shawnjohnson.net/) after watching the finals. It's a great place to know more about her.
I really love watching olympics but I have to stop for few days as my exams are drawing nearer. Have doubled up my work. And fight through my way just like all the atheletes.