A great gratitude to all my friends
Saturday, December 15 '
A great gratitude to all my friends
At last, common test week end!! I wasn't confident on my papers. Hope everything will be alright.
Yesterday, have my safety course, but i'm too tired to listen to the class, so i was sleeping at the back of lecture hall with farhan and my daddy.
I really glad that i have my friends around to support me through. With them, really make my day much brighter. I really need to thanks Justin, Farhan and my daddy. I also need to thanks kenneth, jianbin and junde for not forgetting me. This 6 pals is the greatest people that i know during my poly life. I love them with my heart.

Today, i will get a chance to meet my bestfriend, yitian!! Miss her so so much.

Tomorrow i going out with my dancemates.

Labels:




Welcome

Hello!
To accomplish great things, we must not only act;
but also dream; not only plan, but also believe
Profile

Sojini Yap
04 May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Was)
Marine Offshore Technology

Social Network
Wishes

♥MacBook Pro
♥Iphone 4
♥Venice
♥Agnes B wallet
♥Victoria Secret Bikini
♥Lingerie
♥Stay Healthy
♥Be Happy
♥Daystay (Boutique Hotel)
♥Spain
♥London

Music


Title: I gotta feeling
Artist: Black Eyed Peas


Tagboard

Gossip Area

Go Green
Site Oficial da Gisele Bündchen






Credits

designer; angelineeeeeeee(:
background;Photobucket.