Sunday, August 26 '
My very first day of holiday!!

Wasn't really occupied today, but i've watch ratatouile(rat-a-too-eee)! Remy ws cool, i didn't know that rat can cook!! I will never imagine rat in the kitchen cooking, that's gross!!
The storyline was alright. My favourite statment:" I'm just a figment of your imagination."

I had lunch with xx at kfc!! nothing special actually just to lengthen my post!

Oh ya, while i on my way to amk hub, i saw a friend which i rarely see him. Was damn shocked!! It's seem like years when i last saw him.

Today got to catch up with my ah dis, Oliver and Wei Seng. Miss them lots!! Then, I kind of rush home to catch campus superstar finals. Watching the 4finalist standing on the stage and singing songs so confidently, really very proud of them and happy for them as in they are all one step nearer to their DREAMS! As I know I won't have courage to stand on the stage to receive all the criticism from the people, press and judges. Everyone likes good comment, so do i!
And my cutie pie won the competition!! SHAWN is the winner!! At the moment before the annouce of winner, i felt so hopeless as i think that today wasn't his best performance!! Yet, He won!! It's a surprise to me, even i know that he really have lots of supporters out there. But still worry. A little weird to say that, but he's too cute and if i can, i wanna to have my baby as cute as him. Not the same but have his cute smile. It really melts my heart. He's not only auntie-killer and also jiejie-killer!

I also had a K-session with my sister during the advertisement. And we form a "SONI" band group. Nice name right and it's easy to shout too!!
So please support us, please call 1900-111-1101! and also SMS S1 to 11111.
okay, that's a joke!! Please don't call. It won't work!

That's all for my day!! Think that i can complete my first 20 task from the list and also complete the list!!



Welcome

Hello!
To accomplish great things, we must not only act;
but also dream; not only plan, but also believe
Profile

Sojini Yap
04 May 1990
Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Was)
Marine Offshore Technology

Social Network
Wishes

♥MacBook Pro
♥Iphone 4
♥Venice
♥Agnes B wallet
♥Victoria Secret Bikini
♥Lingerie
♥Stay Healthy
♥Be Happy
♥Daystay (Boutique Hotel)
♥Spain
♥London

Music


Title: I gotta feeling
Artist: Black Eyed Peas


Tagboard

Gossip Area

Go Green
Site Oficial da Gisele Bündchen






Credits

designer; angelineeeeeeee(:
background;Photobucket.